- Life Time
- 3-5 year
- Coated Type
- Pvc Coated
- Yarn Count
- 200D, 500D, 1000D
- Inflatable Boat
InflatedFlex-Boat FabricPVC is the most economical choice of material for inflatable boats. It makes a more lightweight and portable inflatable boat. Because it is a type of plastic, the seams of inflatable PVC boats can either be glued or thermobonded.
- It has excellent resistance to abrasion and other mechanical abuse.
- It is unaffected by extreme temperatures and ultraviolet light, so it won’t harden even if left out in the sun.
- It doesn’t get brittle and deteriorate over time.
- Its color fades when left out in the sun.
- High Tension Strength
- Repairing it is rather easy
- The cover is tight and helps keep debris out. The damage and UV-resistant surface makes it durable.
- Ideal for winter construction. Reduces heating and installation costs, improving personnel.
- High quality, affordable tarping solutions for trucks and trailers.