- PE Tarps + PE Foam
- Orange and White
- 4oz, 5oz,6oz, 7oz,8oz, 10oz
- 8mil, 10mil, 12mil, 14mil, 15mil
- 6×6 to 14×14
- Coating Material
Extra Heavy-Duty Poly TarpInsulated tarp is a winter enclosure tarpaulins used in cold climate regions during general construction and industrial maintenance.These tarps are designed to insulate temperatures inside heated enclosures.Each tarp is manufactured with rust-proof brass grommets around all finished stitched edges. Insulated Tarps are designed to hold up in low temperatures and withstand medium to high winds. Insulated Tarps are resistant to water,sunlight and mildew and are great for applications where controlled temperatures are required. They may be hung vertically as awind block or building enclosure and even laid down as a concrete curing blanket.
|Product||PE Enclosure Insulated Tarp with Foam|
|Material||Sandwich structure with PE Tarps + PE Foam|
|Color||Orange and White|
|Weight||4oz, 5oz,6oz, 7oz,8oz, 10oz|
|Thickness||8mil, 10mil, 12mil, 14mil, 15mil|
|Mesh||6×6 to 14×14|
PE Foam Layers：Single or Multiple layers of PE or PP foam. The thickness and the quantity of the layer inside are upon customer's requirements. These covers are available in 1/4”, 1/2”, 3/4” or 1” thick and are closed cell foam covered.
- Provides an insulated winter enclosure
- Creates a wind block from harsh weather
- Increases temporary heating efficiencies
- Flexible, easy to handle, easy to install
- Handles well in low temperatures
- 100% reusable
• 8x8 weave outer shell
• Closed cell PE foam core (polyethylene)
• Foam thickness: 1/4" or 3/16"
• Orange in color
• Edges are hemmed, double stitched & reinforced with grommets
• Mildew resistant, weather resistant
• UV treated
PE Insulated Tarp, utilized at worksites to keep the cold out and heat in.
Ideal for winter construction. Reduces heating and installation costs.
Typically Covering a canopy, carport, construction job, tent frame, outdoor event, yard project.