- 100% Virgin HDPE
- 60gsm ~ 230gsm
- 1.5m , 1.8m , 2m, upto 6m
- According to Customer’s Request
- Shade Rate
- Black ,Green ,Dark Green ,Blue/White ,Green/White
Monofilament NetScaffolding Safety Net (Debris Net) also named Debris Net, which is regarding minimum safety and health instructions to be enforced in temporary or mobile construction sites such as scaffolding, state that where scaffolding exists in areas open to the public, it must be appropriately enclosed using a scaffold protection cover manufactured with specific products, to ensure building site safety. Construction site experts request precise guarantees to ensure protection against plaster, stone, construction equipment or materials which could accidentally fall from scaffolding and harm people or property.
|Product||Construction Scaffolding Safety Net|
|Material||100% Virgin HDPE Resins with Anti-UV Protect Addition|
|Weight||60gsm ~ 230gsm|
|Width||1.5m , 1.8m , 2m, upto 6m|
|Length||According to Customer’s Request|
|Color||Black ,Green ,Dark Green ,Blue/White ,Green/White|
|Packaging||1.Each roll in a palstic bag |
2.According to your request
- High density knitted polyethylene mesh netting
- Edges Include Rreinforced Borders for Fastening
- Reinforced Button Holes
- UV Treated
- Tear Resistant Mesh Netting
- Mesh Design Allows Air to Pass Through
- available havevarious kind of meshes in order to optimise the different harvesting.
- Commonly used for scaffolding enclosures, guardrail debris protection.
- Ideal for winter construction. Reduces heating and installation costs.