- General Item Name
- PP Coated Woven Fabric
- 50GSM-100GSM or Cutsomize
- Fabric Width
- 2 meter or 4 meter without joint. Available for wi
- Fabric Length
- Can be any length
- Colors Available
- White, Blue，Black or Customized
- Roof Underlayment
- Place of Origin
- China Manufacture & Factory
PP Coated Fabric
PP woven fabric is also known as Polypropylene Woven fabric. PP woven fabric can be defined as the material made of thermoplastic resins. These resins are produced by the process of polymerization. PP woven fabric is available in laminated as well as an unlaminated form. The lamination provides an extra protection layer to the bag, which helps it fight the weather and fatigue.
Woven PP Bags are widely used for packing and transporting bulk commodities such as grains, salt, sugar and many more. They are also known for their durability, flexibility and low cost. PP woven bags are strong, puncture & tear resistant, better than paper bags.
· The used PP yarns used are more robust than regular PE plastic
· PP Bags are resistant to wear & tear of the weather and do not degrade in the wet state
· Resistant to tearing even with rough handling
· Can easily be re-used repeatedly
· PP Woven bags are a stronger option over multi-wallpaper bags
100% PP Woven Fabric
Commonly 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 10x10
700D to 1100D
2 meter or 4 meter without joint. Available for wider fabric by heat sealing. Or as the client's requirment
Can be any length
Fire Resardant/Ultra Violet Protection, Frame Retardant treatment available upon request
Logos or other company information could be printed on tarpaulin.
Reinforced strip(7.5cm) could be added.
WHAT THIS PRODUCTS USED FOR?
PP woven fabrics are used in different industrial segments like Bag manufacture, Fertilizers, Cement, Polymers, Chemicals, Textiles, Machinery and Food grain packing.