PP Woven Weed Mat Landscape Barrier Fabric for Garden Weed Control
- Black, White, Milky
- 8x8 to 12x12
- 400D to 1300D
- Weed Barrier, Landscape Fabric
- Roll Width
PP Weed mat, also known as landscape fabric or weed control fabric, is a porous material used to suppress garden weeds by blocking sunlight and creating a barrier. TAIMEI PP Woven Weed Control Fabric manufactured from long lasting UV stabilized polypropylene. Superior woven strength and resistance to tearing. Requires securing with weedmat pins. Used in situations where strength is an issue. Good in situations where pedestrian access is likely. The original PP Woven Landscape Weed Barrier is the best in the industry for cost-conscious professional and commercial installations. It is also ideal for retail consumers who demand professional quality products.
• Protects plants from pests and weather.
• Protects plants from warm up during sunny days
• Protects plants from freeze and improve thermal condition during cool days
• Not allow to create a steam and decrease a risk of many illness
• Under cover is created a favourable micro climate blocks weed growing.
• Air permeability, water permeability.
• Protects plants from harmfully solar radiation ripens vegetation of plants.
• Mothproof, eco-friendly, breathable, anti-bacteria, tear-resistant, fusible.
g / m²
DIN EN ISO 2286-2
Roll Width (Max)
600 to 1300
DIN EN ISO 2060
yarn / sq.inch
4x4 / 12x12
DIN EN 1049-2
Type of Coating
How degradable PP Woven Fabric being produced?
What is the application of degradable PP Woven Fabric?
1. Weed block for landscaped garden beds
2. Permeable liners for planters (stops soil erosion)
3. Weed control under wooden decking
4. Geotextile for separating aggregate / soils under walkway blocks or bricks
5. Assists in preventing paving from settling unevenly
6. Landscape fabric prevents soil erosion
Pack in rolls with card tube in center and be wraped in PE or as customer need.